Jean Lois Bramer, age 85, of Hinckley, MN passed away on Sunday, April 11, 2021 at the Sandstone Healthcare Center.
Gerald “Jerry” Hoefler passed Sunday April 11, 2021 at his home in Pine City just days shy of his 91st birthday. A gathering time is planned from 2 to 4 p.m. Friday, April 16, 2021 with an informal service starting at 4 p.m. at the Swanson Chapel in Pine City. Jerry is survived by wife Mary…
Richard C. Soens of Sandstone, age 78, lost his fight with bone cancer on March 27, 2021. He was born in Big Springs, Texas, to Richard L. and Charlotte A. Soens. He grew up east of Hinckley and married Kathleen G. Stumne in 1961 and raised four children. Even after having Polio as a child…
William Berg, age 79 of Webster, Minnesota, was born August 15, 1941 in Rush City to Walter & Tryntje Dorothy Berg. William passed away peacefully at home with family at his side, March 18, 2021.
Arley James Kendall, 91, of Hinckley passed away on March 7, 2021 at Golden Horizons Nursing Home in Sandstone. Arley resided at his home in Hinckley until two months ago after a broken hip brought him to a nursing home for rehabilitation.
Donna Mae Makie, a 40-year resident of the area, passed away on Wednesday, Feb. 17, 2021, at home. She was 73 years old. Donna was born on Jan. 27, 1948 in Pine City Village, to the late Nels Makie and Pearl Evalyn McKay. She was very proud of her time as a former radio sales/account exec…
Daniel “Dan” Richard Lissy, age 73, of Stanchfield died Feb. 8, 2021 at St. Cloud Hospital due to Respiratory Failure and Congestive Heart Failure. He knew he was ready and went peacefully with his wife and daughter by his side, his sense of humor shining through until the very end.
Martin A. Bleiweiss, 71, of Rocky Mount, Virginia passed away Tuesday Jan. 26, 2021 surrounded by his family in his home. He was born in Rockville Centre, New York on April 29, 1949. He was the son of the late Samuel and Grace Bleiweiss. He was a graduate of South Side High School class of 1…
Edwin Junior Moss was born Dec. 27, 1929 in Waubay, South Dakota to Eddie and Lorraine (Murschel) Moss. Edwin was raised in Webster, South Dakota until enlisting in the United States Army on Dec. 17, 1948 at the age of 17. The majority of his service was in Alaska in the AAA Gun Battalion. …
- Grants available to veterans
- Will St. Croix River region become a National Heritage Area?
- Dragon hockey boys look back with pride on competitive season
- Be wary of ‘free’ roof inspections
- Girl Scouts give sweet gift for service
- Frandsen offers full scholarship to Pine Technical & Community College to Pine City High School seniors
- Broadband task force urges residents to take survey
- High-risk oak wilt season is now: Do not prune oaks
- Cable medians planned for I-35
- Young Pine City artist wows crowds
- County board upholds Second Amendment
- County board upholds 2nd Amendment
- Two killed in crash on Hwy. 23
- Pine County Sheriff's Blotter- April 5 - April 44
- Staying focused in COVID-19 times
- No-wake rules set for Pokegama Lake, Cross Lake, Snake River
- Vape, e-cigarettes still a problem at school
- E-Edition April 15, 2021
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.